Why Perform an Inventory Analysis in a Industrial Plant or ship
Control & Decrease Operational Costs
If an analysis does not reduce operational costs, don’t do it.
An Analysis will determine and validate inventory both working and spares
- Critical Assets not Protected
- Lack of Standardization
- hardware by Location for easy Identification
- Inefficient Operations by System i.e. fuel consumption
- Training required to handle the automation
- Software License Requirements
- Recommended Spares compared to existing spare parts
What Contributes to Operational Costs?
- Pre-Mature Asset Failures
- Emergency Maintenance Cost
- Extensive time to Repair
- Lack of sufficient protection
- Lack of sufficient monioring of the assets
- Lack of Annunciation of an imminent failure
- Lack of Proper documentation
- Inefficient operation i.e. Eficiency of the instrumentation
- Lack of standardization
Special Dual Winding Motor with a replacement time of three months. When do you want to know that?
A automation controller has a mandatory recall
- Does the part exist in your facility or ship?
- Where is it?
- How critical is the application it’s on?